The 2020 SNAP Conference will be held virtually from September 25 to September 27.
Please RSVP here to let us know that you are coming and to receive the most up-to-date information on the conference as soon as it's made available.
Click here if you are looking to place an ad with us. Ads will be accessible included in our virtual conference program book and/or on the conference website itself, ensuring your ad will be seen by attendees in multiple places.
Some of our speakers and sessions include:
- Staying Motivated and Moving Forward with Digene Farrar
- The Colorado AG Report from Attorney General Cynthia Coffman
- Intuition As A Tool For Healing with Life Coach and Founder of The Courage Conference, Ashley Easter
- Embracing Healing Through True Transformation with Master Success Coach Donna DeNomme
- An SOL Update and Advocacy Tips for Survivors with CHILD USAdvocacy's Kathryn Robb
- The Imagine Project by Catherine Ianni-Schlecht
As always, we are honored to be hearing updates from Bishop Accountability, Mitchell Garabedian and Tom Doyle.
We are excited to be hosting a live music performance by AEngel, healing chair yoga with InspireMovement Founder Colleen Caul, as well as opportunities for survivors to get together and network virtually. Check out the full conference schedule here.