RSVP to the 2020 Annual SNAP Conference Hosted Online with Showcare
The 2020 SNAP Conference will be held virtually from September 25 to September 27. Please RSVP below to let us know that you are coming and to receive the most up-to-date information on the conference as soon as it's made available.
Some of our speakers and sessions include:
- Owning Your Story and Survivor Empowerment with Actress Rose McGowan
- The Colorado AG Report from Attorney General Cynthia Coffman
- Intuition As A Tool For Healing with Life Coach and Founder of The Courage Conference, Ashley Easter
- Embracing Healing Through True Transformation with Master Success Coach Donna DeNomme
- An SOL Update and Advocacy Tips for Survivors with CHILD USAdvocacy's Kathryn Robb
- The Imagine Project by Catherine Ianni-Schlecht
As always, we are honored to be hearing updates from Bishop Accountability, Mitchell Garabedian and Tom Doyle.
We are excited to be hosting a live music performance by AEngel, healing chair yoga with InspireMovement Founder Colleen Caul, as well as opportunities for survivors to get together and network virtually.