Survivors and Advocates Gather to bring attention to the Dark Chapters of Abuse within the Catholic Church
What: Demonstrators will demand that Catholic establishment use their power and influence to DO THE RIGHT THING!
● Demand full and complete list of ALL the names of accused clergy and laity from non-compliant diocese.
● Develop a National Database of abusive priests, foriegn and domestic, through the USCCB.
● Enforce a zero-tolerance policy for clergy and staff.
● Release records pertaining to abuse and cover-up.
● Comply with Attorneys Generals’ Investigations throughout the US.
● Hold bishops accountable.
● Protect whistleblowers.
Who: Survivors of clergy abuse and allies.
When: Saturday morning, July 30th, from 8:30a-10a, as top donors, political supporters, and clergy arrive for the day’s events.
Where: Outside Napa Institute Annual Conference, Napa, California.
CONTACT: Dorothy Small, SNAP Sacramento ([email protected], 530-908-3676), Melanie Sakoda, SNAP Survivor Support Coordinator ([email protected], 925-708-6175), Dan McNevin, SNAP Treasurer ([email protected], 415-341-6417), Joelle Casteix, SNAP California Media Contact ([email protected], 949-322-7434), Mike McDonnell, SNAP Communications Manager ([email protected], 267-261-0578)
Showing 1 comment