Married Catholic school teacher & mother-of-five, is jailed for just 23 months for sexually abusing two female students
By Emily Crane and Jennifer Smith, Daily Mail, July 14, 2017
- Former teacher Randi Zurenko, 34, was jailed in Pennsylvania on Thursday
- She pleaded guilty to having sexual relations with two female teen students
- The mother of five begged for leniency and was jailed for up to 23 months
- She had been charged with more than 200 child sex offences during her time as a teacher at Bishop McDevitt High School
- Police said Zurenko sexually abused her two victims, aged 16 and 17, hundreds of times between 2013 and 2016
A married Catholic school teacher has been jailed for just 23 months after pleading guilty to having sexual relations with two of her female teenage students.
Randi Zurenko, 34, begged a Pennsylvania judge for leniency for . . .
Join us at the 2019 SNAP National Conference!
The annual SNAP National Conference is your opportunity to connect with other survivors and advocates from around the country for a weekend of learning, healing and fun. This year's conference will be held from July 26-28 at the Westin Alexandria Hotel. Don't wait! Register for the conference today and be sure reserve your room at the Westin using our special discounted rate!
Stay tuned for more details included keynotes, workshop highlights, and more.Register Today