Married Catholic school teacher & mother-of-five, is jailed for just 23 months for sexually abusing two female students
By Emily Crane and Jennifer Smith, Daily Mail, July 14, 2017
- Former teacher Randi Zurenko, 34, was jailed in Pennsylvania on Thursday
- She pleaded guilty to having sexual relations with two female teen students
- The mother of five begged for leniency and was jailed for up to 23 months
- She had been charged with more than 200 child sex offences during her time as a teacher at Bishop McDevitt High School
- Police said Zurenko sexually abused her two victims, aged 16 and 17, hundreds of times between 2013 and 2016
A married Catholic school teacher has been jailed for just 23 months after pleading guilty to having sexual relations with two of her female teenage students.
Randi Zurenko, 34, begged a Pennsylvania judge for leniency for . . .