2015 Conference Ad Book
We invite you to place an advertisement in the 2015 SNAP Conference program book. This is an exciting opportunity to send in an old favorite or create a new ad to celebrate a weekend of healing and prevention. Promote your book, honor a survivor, tell us about your organization… the possibilities are endless!
Your contribution to the program is an integral part of the conference. Your ad will play a role in strengthening the SNAP community and making members feel welcome and not alone.
Conference programs are given to all attendees and are valued as keepsakes. Additionally, SNAP posts the program online for a full year for people to enjoy that were unable attend! (To see the 2014 conference program click here.)
Submit and pay for your ad by Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015. This is a hard deadline. Submissions will not be accepted after this date and unpaid ads will not run in the program.
TWO WAYS TO PLACE YOUR AD:
1. E-mail your fully designed ad with at least 300 dpi resolution to email@example.com (PDF, JPEG, Word or Publisher Documents are all acceptable.) Want to use the same ad as last year? Let us know! We have it saved.
2. Snail mail a hard copy of your ad to the office at PO Box 6416 Chicago IL 60680. (We cannot guarantee the resolution will be the best quality after it has been scanned. For this reason we recommend e-mailing your ad.)
THREE WAYS TO PAY FOR YOUR AD:
1. Mail a check to PO Box 6416 Chicago IL 60680. Please write "ad book" in the memo line.
2. Pay over the phone by calling the SNAP office at 312-455-1499.
3. Follow the instructions below!