More than 1,000 quizzed already in sex abuse allegations: Detectives raid homes of Leon Brittan and ex-head of the Army
- ~Homes of Leon Brittan and Lord Bramall have been raided by the police
- ~Raids conducted by officers from Scotland Yard's Operation Midland
- ~Operation was set up to investigate claims of a child sex abuse ring in 80s
- ~Properties in London and Yorkshire belonging to Lord Brittan searched
- ~Home owned by Lord Bramall in Surrey was also raided by officers
- ~Lord Bramall is one of the country's most decorated war veterans
More than 1,000 people have been questioned by police investigating claims of historic sex abuse, it was revealed yesterday.
The huge number, including suspects, victims and witnesses, lays bare the scale of the task facing detectives.
Scotland Yard boss Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe admitted . . .
SNAP Conference Postponed to September
As cases of COVID-19 continue to dominate the headlines, affect the way we work and play, and force changes to our daily lives, we have decided to postpone the SNAP Annual Conference from July until September. We are now planning to hold the conference from September 25 - 27 and it will still be held in Denver, CO.
In order to help make this change easier, we will be charging only $99 for registration from now through June 30. Stay tuned for updates and register today on our conference page.SNAP Conference Postponed to September