Survivors Network of
those Abused by Priests
Our most powerful
tool is the light of truth.
Through our actions, we bring
healing and justice.
The Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) is a volunteer
self-help organization of survivors of clergy sexual abuse and their
We work to end the cycle of abuse in two ways:
- By supporting one another in personal
- By pursuing justice and institutional change
by holding individual perpetrators responsible and the church
Our most powerful tool is the light of truth.
Through our stories and our actions, we bring healing and justice.
- Reach out to survivors, their families,
- Build mechanisms to support our life-long
journey of personal healing including individual contact, peer
counseling, support groups, written and web-based information
- Work through education and persuasion
to change the structure and culture of abuse in the church and
society at large.
# # #
of those Abused by Priests