Contact: Donald McLeish
Phone: Australia 0411565691
Email: [email protected]
Face to face Support Meetings are not yet in place.
Please contact us if you are seeking peer support in any cities or regional areas across Australia. In due course, support meeting dates, times, and venues will be published.
For SNAP peer-support in Victoria contact Don McLeish, ph. 0411565691 [email protected]
For SNAP peer-support for transgender victims and survivors: contact provided in due course.
For support for victims and survivors in the Aboriginal community contact Don McLeish, ph. 0411565691 [email protected]
For other support for victims of sexual violence across Australia contact:
- Beyond Blue www.beyondblue.org.au 1300224636
- Lifeline Australia https://www.lifeline.org.au 131114
- E-Couch https://ecouch.anu.edu.au/welcome
- Suicide Call Back Service www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au
- Blue Knot Foundation www.blueknot.org.au
- Suicide Line Victoria www.suicideline.org.au 1300651251
- Police All States and Territories Call 131444 Emergency 000
- Police QLD. Child Protection and Investigation Units 131444
- National Redress Scheme www.nationalredress.gov.au
- There is only dignity in being a survivor of sexual abuse.
- Come forward reach out for help, start the healing, we are with you
"When there is abuse by itself it’s scary enough. When there is abuse within a religious setting it is so terrifying to people." ― Valerie Sinason
“When there is abuse allied with a ‘power imbalance’ abuse is compounded”.
SNAP Australia Website: http://www.snapaustralia.org/
SNAP USA Contacts:
Steven Spaner, SNAP Australia Coordinator, [email protected] (+1 314-994-3534 )
Showing 13 comments