MO - Coach accused of child sex crimes
- Coach accused of child sex crimes
- In unusual twist, he’s not identified
- The accusers don’t remember his name
- Man taught swimming lessons at the YMCA
- Lawsuit alleges he abused two boys for a year
- Victims support group begs others to come forward
- “YMCA must reach out to other victims, witnesses & whistleblowers” SNAP says
50 State AG Call for Grand Jury
Any investigation must be:
- independent of and separate from the church
- must have subpoena powers and ability to compel testimony under oath
Anything short of these criteria is a sham and whitewash.
In addition, write letters to the editor, make phone calls to politicians as they can apply pressure to keep them responsive to our demand. We need to make efforts to ensure that they follow up on what the state is doing to investigate these crimes.
The Attorneys General of forty states have inquired about the grand jury process in Pennsylvania. Let's get statewide investigations going in fifty states.
Note to Letter Writers
Use your own words and style of writing. Cut and paste from the templates as you wish. Include your experiences, whether as a survivor or as a member of the community. And relate your letter to the state you were abused in or state now living in.