Group fears others have been hurt by Fr. Richard James Kurtz
- Victims file formal complaint vs. shrink
- He should have refused to evaluate child porn priest
- Therapist advises group that helps convicted predators
- SNAP to KC bishop “Explain your controversial choice”
A second allegation of horrific child sex abuse at Penn State has been made, along with accusations that the university’s top staff ignored and concealed the crimes.
- Two groups say “donate elsewhere
- They’re upset over honor of bishop
- “Give more generously than ever,” advocates urge
- “But contribute to non-profits that help victims, not hurt victims,” organizations say
Could Cardinal O’Malley be more self-serving? He’s a religious order cleric. So he keeps secret the names of dozens of religious order clerics who are proven, admitted and credibly accused child molesters.
A panel of Penn State trustees that is supposedly looking into the university's abuse and cover up scandal will speak today.
Just when you think Kansas City Catholic officials can’t get any worse, now Bishop Robert Finn has indicated that he may try to overturn federal laws banning the production of child pornography.
While Cardinal Bernard Law has been replaced as head of one of Rome’s most prestigious churches, the AP reports that he “remains a member of a half-dozen important Vatican congregations, including the office that helps the pope select bishops.”
Joliet Catholic church officials claim they’ve “lost” possible evidence of child porn by a priest. And they refused to give police records about that priest’s formal “evaluation.” Shame on them.
We're grateful that Bevilacqua will have to face tough questions under oath about concealing heinous child sex crimes. He shouldn't be able to evade responsibility and justice by claiming to be ill.