Initially, Finn was the first bishop to face criminal charges for concealing suspected abuse. Then, he was the first bishop to undergo questioning by two grand juries. Now, he's become the first bishop to face criminal charges in two jurisdictions. And, he's now the first bishop to be charged with two separate child-safety related crimes: refusing to report suspected abuse in Jackson County and endangering the welfare of a child in Clay County.
- Victims want professor fired
- “It’s like Penn State, only worse” they say
- Teacher admitted molesting two teenaged girls
- His former employer was forced to pay $1.6 million
- But he moved & now works at a small Michigan college
- SNAP “Predator remains around unsuspecting students & staff”
- Former Catholic staffer is also accused of impregnating girl & spreading STD