Lawsuit says Catholic priest sexually abused Long Island man

Lawsuit says Catholic priest sexually abused Long Island man

By Bart Jones,  bart.jones@newsday.com, April 26, 2016, NewsDay

A Long Island man said Tuesday he was sexually abused as a boy by a Roman Catholic priest — the second case brought against the priest since last year.

The Diocese of Rockville Centre, which has not removed the Rev. Gregory Yacyshyn from active ministry, said it “intends to address the claims vigorously in a court of law.”

The first case last year was filed by a 20-year-old woman, and  . . . 

Read full article here

Comments

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.