2017 Conference Ad Book
We invite you to place an advertisement in the 2017 SNAP Conference program book. This is an exciting opportunity to send in an old favorite or create a new ad to celebrate a weekend of healing and prevention. Promote your book, honor a survivor, tell us about your organization... the possibilities are endless!
The conference will be in Washington, D.C. this year and we anticipate a great turnout! Your contribution to the program is an integral part of the conference. Your ad will play a role in strengthening the SNAP community and making members feel welcome and not alone.
Conference programs are given to all attendees and are valued as keepsakes.
Place your ad by Friday, June 16, 2017. This is a hard deadline. Submissions will not be accepted after this date and unpaid ads will not run in the program.
Sizes and Pricing Options:
THE COLOR PAGES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
TWO WAYS TO PLACE YOUR AD:
1. E-mail your fully designed ad with at least 300 dpi resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF, JPEG, Word or Publisher documents are all acceptable.) Want to use the same ad as last year? Let us know! We have it saved.
2. Snail mail a hard copy of your ad to the office at PO Box 56539, Saint Louis, MO 63156. (We cannot guarantee the resolution will be the best quality after it has been scanned. For this reason, we recommend e-mailing your ad.)
THREE WAYS TO PAY FOR YOUR AD:
1. To mail a check, please write "ad book" in the memo line and mail it to PO Box 56539, Saint Louis, MO 63156.
2. Pay over the phone by calling the SNAP office at 314-776-9277.
3. Pay online by credit card. Follow the instructions below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.